Joyce Prince - how many?

dpitula

It looks like from what I have read here that Joyce can only accomodate four people on a tour? Does anyone know this for a fact? If so who would you recommend for a party of six (includes four teenages 16-19).

We're booked with Joyce in April, and we are a party of 7. It seems she has access to various size vehicles. Drop her an e-mail, she responded very promptly to us!

Happy sailing!

Alice

It looks like from what I have read here that Joyce can only accomodate four people on a tour? Does anyone know this for a fact? If so who would you recommend for a party of six (includes four teenages 16-19).

Joyce can definetly accomodate 4 people. Since she also own a car-rental company, she has available a great variety of cars.

We did a tour with Joyce 3 weeks ago. We were in 7 people, including 2 teens (11 - 14). Her tour is a "must do" when in St. Martin.

We really enjoyed the day with her. First, we stopped for an hour at the Front Street while she waited for us.

We were not sure where to stop by to do some snorkeling. Then, she recommended Sapphire Beach (great beach, great snorkeling). We stopped there for 1 1/2 hours. She picked us and took us to Orient Beach. We also made a quick stop for some shopping on the French Side.

She gave us great tips. Joyce has a pleasant personality and her service is totally customer oriented. I am very glad we booked with her and I will definetly book again in the future.

Enjoy your trip,

Hely

Joyce tells me that she recently purchased a new 8-person van for her personal tours. She likes to limit that to a group of 6 for their comfort, although it CAN accommodate 7 (plus Joyce).

Since she was having to turn down larger groups, she has made an arrangement for a small bus with driver. She would provide the narration for the tour, but not have to worry about the driving. My understanding was that this could hold up to 13 for a tour, but she was really targeting groups of 8-10.

I guess the bottom line is to get in touch with her with your requirements and see what she can do.

gary

• 3 weeks later...

Joyce runs a pretty tight schedule. Rumor has it that there have been MANY passengers who have suffered death by starvation during the tour! Might want to consider bringing a suitcase full of feed for each person. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived