Carnival Dream - Luggage Express

Hawaii697

Can anyone tell me if the Dream offers "Luggage Express" and if so, do you know if you have to use Carnival's transfer/shuttle bus service in order to use "Luggage Express". I have reserved a private bus for our group, roundtrip. When we sailed on our last cruise, "Luggage Express" was offered, but we also used Carnival's transfer service.

Thank you in advance for any responses given.

As I recall, it's offered on just about every ship. You sign up on board the ship though. I think one of the April cruises on the Dream, a reviewer commented on using L.E. and not seeing th eluggage until they reached their home airport.

Here's a link to L.E. from the Carnival site.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/04/13/what-is-luggage-express-program.aspx

Can anyone tell me if the Dream offers "Luggage Express" and if so, do you know if you have to use Carnival's transfer/shuttle bus service in order to use "Luggage Express". I have reserved a private bus for our group, roundtrip. When we sailed on our last cruise, "Luggage Express" was offered, but we also used Carnival's transfer service.

Thank you in advance for any responses given.

we have used luggage express and not used CCL's transportation with no problems.

Bill

As I recall, it's offered on just about every ship. You sign up on board the ship though. I think one of the April cruises on the Dream, a reviewer commented on using L.E. and not seeing th eluggage until they reached their home airport.

Here's a link to L.E. from the Carnival site.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/04/13/what-is-luggage-express-program.aspx

I knew I could find the answer I needed on CC. The Carnival agent I spoke with wasn't sure if it was on the Dream and she mentioned I wouldn't be able to find out until I boarded :eek:.

Thank you for your response and link.

we have used luggage express and not used CCL's transportation with no problems.

Bill

Excellent, that's good to hear! I used it on the Liberty and it was definitely worth the cost. Thank you for your response.

Archived