Any menus or Patters from Volendam Alaska 2011?

kjpabl

Heading out on our first ever cruise this August. Alaske via the Inside Passage from Vancouver on the Volendam. Has anyone returned with copies of the new menus and/or the daily ship's patter? I would be very grateful if anyone has these and could share. Thanks in advance!:)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope someone has the Alaska menus that they can post!

Does anyone else enjoy, as I do, reading the menus in advance and imagining what you will select?

(One reason we like to see menus, if available, before a cruise is that we can decide in advance what wines we'll take with us to best accompany each dinner...or if not deciding upon specific wines, at least deciding how many reds and how many whites.)

:)I am so excited for this cruise. I do appreciate any info and comments prior cruisers feel like sharing. I've been reading the boards religiously, hoping to hear reviews of the ship, food, excursions...etc. So far not much has been posted. Still I find that I lurk on these boards alot!:o I wish a great cruise to you and all who sail on the Volendam this summer.

Archived