Couple of questions

edbro

I looked at the DR dress code and it says no "beach flip flops". I have a pair of expensive, Margaritaville brand flip flop style sandals that I bought for the cruise. Okay or not?

Where can you preorder liquor? I looked all over the Carnival site and I see where you can order wine and gifts but I never saw where I could have a bottle of rum waiting for me.

Can you buy liquor on the ship and consume onboard, or do they hold it for your until leaving?

Thanks,

41 days and counting

Im guessing your margarita sandels are not rubber flip flops like the ones they are reffering to. Id call them sandels and they will be fine.

You have to call bonvoyage to order liquore, cant be ordered online. You were at the right place. Prices start about $40 for usually 1 liter bottles.

sometimes you can order bottles thru room service, same prices as bon voyage, no savings to wait.

people do get confused about the liquor sold in the duty free shops which you cannot take back to your cabin... its priced cheap so you buy to take home with you.

I looked at the DR dress code and it says no "beach flip flops". I have a pair of expensive, Margaritaville brand flip flop style sandals that I bought for the cruise. Okay or not? If you have nice, sandals with the toe divider, that doesn't mean they are flip-flops. I think "flipflop" refers to those rubbery beach shoes we had as kids. I used to call them thongs (of course that word sure changed meaning lol)

Where can you preorder liquor? I looked all over the Carnival site and I see where you can order wine and gifts but I never saw where I could have a bottle of rum waiting for me. Bon Voyage Dept-you have to do it over the phone, not on the website.

Can you buy liquor on the ship and consume onboard, or do they hold it for your until leaving? No. You can purchase bottles but they'll be given to you at the end of your cruise.

Thanks,

41 days and counting

Have a great time :D

Archived