New sandal (for me anyway)

Family and I are going to Universal Studios in Orlando next week and I was bound and determined not to have to wear my walking sneakers to the park... but knew I couldn't wear my regular old flip flops (even though I ahve over 28 pairs of them). Plus, I wanted something that was easy to pack and comfy for our cruise in October....

Yesterday I found a pair of Skechers Reggae Rasta sandals and so far they are wonderful! Range in price form $29 to $44 (I, of course, found the $29 pair at JCPenney's). All the reviews I've seen online say they are very comfortable for walking and wearing everyday.

Anyone have them? thoughts?????

Why can't you wear your flip-flops? That's my "go to" shoe for hot, long days! Just make sure the pair you pick has a thicker sole....not very thin flip-flops!

But, I, too like Skechers!

I would love to wear my flip flops cause they are really cute... but not very comfortable. I can sometimes wear them for a few hours shopping... but I need more support than they can offer :(

Flips flops definitely vary in style, comfort and support. I usually wear

more of a slide with some coverage over the top of the foot. I have

some Clark's that I love:D. I have one pair of Skecher's but they

are for cold weather. They are very lightweight but very supportive

and I really like them alot:)

Just make sure you wear the shoes enough to know they will be comfortable to walk and stand in all day. If I were you, I'd take along that pair of flip flops that are comfortable in addition to the new sandals...just in case.

Family and I are going to Universal Studios in Orlando next week and I was bound and determined not to have to wear my walking sneakers to the park... but knew I couldn't wear my regular old flip flops (even though I ahve over 28 pairs of them). Plus, I wanted something that was easy to pack and comfy for our cruise in October....

Yesterday I found a pair of Skechers Reggae Rasta sandals and so far they are wonderful! Range in price form $29 to $44 (I, of course, found the $29 pair at JCPenney's). All the reviews I've seen online say they are very comfortable for walking and wearing everyday.

Anyone have them? thoughts?????

I have the black and brown pair and they are so comfortable to walk in all day. I love them!

Be aware that there are some rides you can't go on in flip flops, unless they have a strap on the back. I guess they fall off people's feet and jam up the tracks or something. I live in flip flops, but some places you just need to protect your feet a little better.

Don't forget that if you ride certain rides that you need to have footwear that won't fly off......

I liked crocs for support and comfort. The ones I have are thick, not too ugly, and have those little massaging beads on them too.

Be aware that there are some rides you can't go on in flip flops, unless they have a strap on the back. I guess they fall off people's feet and jam up the tracks or something. I live in flip flops, but some places you just need to protect your feet a little better.

you just sit on them its really no big deal...she will have to do this for the dueling dragons and the harry potter ride and maybe a few others...make sure you go on the harry potter ride..best ride i have ever been on..so cool..anyway back to good support filp flops...i have these really sturdy reef flips 45$ but ive worn them on 2 cruises and 2 disney/universal vacas..and they are still going strong.

Archived