Message to C. C. mmebers

cruisinbill3

6/23

I recently sent a question to you, but never received a reply. I am the coordinator for a Meet and Greet on my Oct. Carib cruise. Is there a way to send a message to EACH member signed on to the cruise so I can pass on cruise information to them. I have tried the three links at the bottom, but the messages go to the end of my last post and not to person intended.

Bill Simon (Cruisinbill) billsimon3@juno.com

This forum does not have Instant Messenger or any e-mail information unless the poster indicates it in their signature.

You can post to your roll call the request for any member who wish to e-mail to you but only they can give you their addresses.

Cruise critic doea not have any facility for sending messages to individual members. If you one has provided you with something like an email address or Facebook name, that can be used.

Your only Cruise Critic option is to post the info on the Roll Call and hope everyone concerned reads it.

Archived