Master Chef Dinner on the Amsterdam

Thanks for this thread. Very helpful as we will be taking this cruise in 2012 and wish to avoid both the master chiefs dinner and Le Cirque.

Can anyone tell me which days the Pinnacle Grill was open for lunch? Is it only open for lunch on at sea days?

Also, we have a dinner for 2 at the Pinnacle Grill from our TA. I'm pretty sure we have done this before, but I just don't remember. Can we make reservations for dinner at the Pinnacle Grill ahead of time (I know it will be charged to my credit-card, that's okay) and then get credited once we are on board and show them our "gift-card" or do we have to wait until we are on board to make reservations since it is a gift.

Wish I was going on this cruise next month, instead of next year.

Thanks for this thread. Very helpful as we will be taking this cruise in 2012 and wish to avoid both the master chiefs dinner and Le Cirque.

Can anyone tell me which days the Pinnacle Grill was open for lunch? Is it only open for lunch on at sea days?

Also, we have a dinner for 2 at the Pinnacle Grill from our TA. I'm pretty sure we have done this before, but I just don't remember. Can we make reservations for dinner at the Pinnacle Grill ahead of time (I know it will be charged to my credit-card, that's okay) and then get credited once we are on board and show them our "gift-card" or do we have to wait until we are on board to make reservations since it is a gift.

Wish I was going on this cruise next month, instead of next year.

Yes -- you can make a reservation for dinner now and then cancel once on the ship. Just be certain that you don't accidently cancel the time -- explain to them what you are doing.

Pinnacle Grill Lunch (Noon - 1) -- for our cruise:

Embarkation Day - closed

Saturday - At Sea - Open

Sunday - Ketchikan -Open

Monday - Tracy Arm - Open

Tuesday - Juneau - Open

Wednesday - Icy Straight - Closed

Thursday - At Sea - Open

Friday - Anchorage - Open

Saturday - Homer - Closed

Sunday - Kodiak - Closed

Monday - Hubbard - Open