4 days to go!!!!

sandemac

Countdown now and its all go. So excited about our first cruise, I think we are getting organised!!

A couple of silly questions, do they provide tissues in staterooms (Grandeur of the Seas RC).

Has anyone needed ID when going on trips to the Vatican? I noticed on the ticket paperwork it stated ID will be requested. I have photocopied the passports just in case!

It will be an early start Sunday morning to get to the airport for 0400 AM, the adrenalin will keep us going!!!

They do provide tissues, but we do bring a large box of our own....they use the little boxes and I always seem to run out when I need them the most and it's usually not when the cabin attendant is due to come in and replenish things!!!

You should always have ID on you at all times....especially in ports. What if something were to happen to you...how would they know who you are? If not your passport, then your DL.

Have a wonderful time....I don't know about ID at the Vatican, I'm afraid, but once you've checked into your ship, it's rare that you need your passport again, unless you're going outside the EU- Croatia is very strict at the moment.

I'm afraid that passports are a frequent target for pick pockets, so be careful in Rome and other busy places.

Enjoy!

Jo.

Archived