The kuna for split cruise in august

:)Now we've sorted out the possible use of the Kuna in Dubrovnik-in which we thank both NH Cruiser and Dubrovniktravellady and with the help of the link to the dubrovnikcablecar,com the wife and I are definately going the cable car-although up to that point no way was the wife" going up in one of those things"-until i showeed her the video clip and after that she's all for it!!!!

Now me and her indoors is wondering if anyone out there can enlighten us about the possible use of the kuna at Split?whilst there as we are due be staying longer at Split than at Dubrovnik-Has Split got anything for a couple of old fuddy-duddies to take in?:)

I believe there is an open topped bus waiting on the quayside in Split which will take you on an interestring trip round the surrounding area.

I just have a dim distant memory of another cruiser mentioning this in a previous post so hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will post soon!

Flopsy:cool:

Archived