Luggage on the Tour part of a Cruisetour?

rbnk

here ya go

If you are on Princesss-this is copied from their website-so you will actaully have a "meet me tonight" and a carryon plus any extra bags to meet you in Fairbanks

Packing for your Land Tour

Cruisetours involve many modes of transportation including motorcoaches, trains and sightseeing vehicles so make sure you take only the things you need to ensure comfort for you and your fellow travelers. There are different types of bags to consider for the land portion of your cruisetour.

Hand-Carry Tote/Backpack

[*]You'll want this bag with you every step of the way, so include only the essentials.

[*]Items to pack in this bag include travel documents, photo ID, important medication, toiletries, camera, and any extra layers of clothing such as jackets or hats.

[*]Your hand-carry tote bag should be a size that is comfortable to carry and should be able to be stowed under your seat. We recommend soft-sided tote bags or backpacks no larger than 17" x 14" x 4" with a zip enclosure.

[*]Wheeled carry on cases that are used to carry-on luggage on airlines are too large and are not suitable as hand-carried luggage on motorcoaches and trains.

"Join Me Tonight" Luggage

You are allowed one piece of "Join Me Tonight" baggage per person on the land portion of your cruisetour. You will simply pack one bag and place luggage where instructed. Our handlers will pick it up and deliver it to your room at the next overnight location on your land tour.

• This bag will be transported separately from you and will not be accessible during transit.
  • Items to put in this bag include clothing, sleepwear, nonessential toiletries, extra shoes and anything else you might need at your hotel but do not need access to during the day.

"Join Me in Fairbanks/Anchorage" Luggage (for guests who cruise prior to their land tour)

[*]Passengers who cruise prior to their land tour should pack all the items they used on their cruise and will not need on land in this piece of luggage. After disembarkation from the ship, these bags will be inaccessible until delivered upon your arrival in the final destination of your itinerary.

[*]Please identify your chosen pieces of luggage (excluding the one "Join Me Tonight" bag) with the "Join Me" tags based on your final destination.

we are on the Coral-I also have bought the Purex sheets to use. We are mid ship on the Caribe deck, so maybe the laundry will not be as inconvenient.I think some people have also said there are laundry areas at the hotels. I'll plan to bring rolls of quarters

thanks for the heads up

I never saw them at the 3 properties we stayed at - but we didnt' really have any down time to utilize them if they were there - so never sought them out.

Have fun!

Archived