Literally Dreaming About Dream

jdcml

It is apparent I have spent too much time on the boards lately. It has started to take over my dreams too. Has anyone else run into this issue? Please tell me that I'm not going to wacky. It wasn't like I showed up in the MDR in my underwear because I couldn't remember the combination to my room though :p.

I read somewhere where someone asked about having friends/family on the day the ship leaves port. Of course you can't, but somehow in my dream that didn't apply to me. I'm not sure exactly how I got on, but there I was, doing my "research" live and in person.

There were a few different cabins that I wanted to check out to see which would be best. There have been questions or reports about the slides on the upper decks potentially providing noise to some of those cabins. That must be why I went to like the 15th floor to check out that cabin. Not only was there a slide, but a whole indoor water park! The downside was that these cabins where right on the edge of the pool so you had to walk through about 3" of water to get in and out of your room - not good on formal night!

It was while I was in the kids club that I realized that we were underway and I was on this cruise for the whole week, no cabin, but cruising none the less. Then I remembered I would have to use my S&S card when the ship returned to get off the ship. It became a real issue because I knew that I wouldn't be looked upon favorably for sneaking on. That's when the posts of the "no sail list" started to creep in. Great, now I wouldn't be able to go with my family on our cruise in October! Do I get off in St Thomas (based on the revised itinerary this week with propulsion issues) to resolve the problem quickly? Then the whole do I "really" need a passport posts came to me.

I'm not sure how I got off but I was in a "gift shop" back in Port Canaveral. It was like those obligatory shops that you walk through after a ride at Disney. I think they had mugs like Bubba Kegs which have been posted a lot lately. Somehow I was able to sneak out the back and was on my way safe and sound and ready to cruise in October. Whew!

So - don't book on the 15th floor near the indoor water park, the revised itinerary this week on the Dream wasn't an issue, passports are a good idea, and sleeping on the Lido deck isn't as glamorous as it sounds :D.

We were at Fish Lips when the Dream left a little late on the 9th, that was probably the icing on this compulsive planners subconscious dreams!

Archived