Help with rental car information for PV and Cabo

purplekisses

I am looking for the easiest way to pick up a rental car in PV. Does any one know which rental companies rent from either Crown Paradise or Krystal as they seem with in walking distance of the port. I know there is a Hertz across the street, but I would like to know who else is close? We are planning to go to the zoo, lunch in Mismaloya with a little time on the beach and to the Malcone in May 2012.

Also does anyone know where the marina location for National car rental in Cabo is, I can't seem to find it on google. I found the one east the large mall but looks like quite a walk? Since we have 2 days in Cabo now we thought we would drive to Chileno beach and spend sometime there, then go to San Jose and have lunch and do a little shoppoing on our longer day in Cabo.

I need something close by as we will have a 2year old, car seat and stroller, a moody 14 year old, baby mama, myself and husband.

Yes I know it can be dangerous to rent a car and drive if you are unfamilar with driving in Mexico, but my husband is from Mexico City and familar with driving in Mexico.

Thanks for any help.

Archived