Gatwick Express train

aqua

I just went to [url="http://www.gatwickexpress.co.uk"]www.gatwickexpress.co.uk[/url] to see about traveling from Gatwick Airport to London. There is a special fare where 4 people can travel for the price of 2! That will be a savings for our family, and I thought there might be others in the same situation.

If you go to [url="http://WWW.flybytrain.co.uk"]WWW.flybytrain.co.uk[/url] you will be able to get prices for the regular South Central train services that run from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria station. These services are stopping services that take an extra 10/15 mins to get to London Victoria but are less expensive than the Gatwick Express.

Mike

Thanks Mike. I checked out the regular train, but it looks like it will cost us a total of 22 pounds on the Gatwick Express versus 32 for the regular train. This is based on the 4 for 2 price of the Gatwick Express. I appreciate the information though; that is a good web site to have.

I went to flybytrain to check for fares from Gatwick to central London and it looks like they have to mail your tickets in advance? Can you buy them right at Gatwick?

Thanks,
Brigitte

Archived