Iberostar Suites- Any info on this place and how to book?

kms118

So I hear that the suites is the way to go. Has anyone been there that would like to share their experience? How is the beach? How do you book? I went to their website but can only find info for the people staying at the resort.

I will be going with adults that would be interested in a nice beach, a few drinks, possible non-motorized watersports, snorkeling, and an 18 month old that will need some shade and a perhaps a shallow pool. Is this a good all-inclusive? I hear that it is better than the Iberostar Beaches (that is next door).

I really appreciate any and all info! Thanks in advance!

See if your cruise offers this as a shore excursion. I was at the Iberostar beach resort in May for a week. I will tell you that the beach was rocky and the water green with lots of seaweed, leaves and sticks floating around. Certainly it was not the most beautiful beach I have seen. We did see people there on a day pass but I don't know how they booked it.

By the way the suites is only the way to go if you have a room there. Otherwise it really won't make a difference.

Thank you so much for your reply. Sad to hear about the beach, though. Wonder if it was the weather? I wonder what all inclusive resort would have the best beaches around here. Why do you think that the suites is only better if you are staying there?

Archived