My review on allure of the seas,rumrunners,alcohol,teens etc

we were on allure on the 3 of july!!!this is our 7 th cruise, we are in our late 30 and 2 teen daughters of 17 and 14!!!!

SHIP: we love the ship yes is way too big, but it has a lot to do for everybody!!we had 2 rooms my daughters central park balcony and we had ocean view with balcony!!!

ALCHOL: days before we decided to try the rum runners for the first time!!great call!!my husband had a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of grey goose and we had 2 cardboard boxes of and alcohol that is from colombia! they went through perfect!!!i decided to take a risk and smuggled a moet chandon and as i was told my bags didn't arrive that i need it to go to level 2 to claim it. when i arrived at the security counter lots of bottles where confiscated! they told me not to worry that on my last day they will returned to me.(later i learned that only the bottle material is the one the machine detects!!!)

.....have me patience......more in a while

I've tried the rum runners once and they did make it through with no problem. But, as I get older I find myself not wanting to use the Rum Runner... too much stress. I just budget for the mixed drinks/wines now and whatever the total is (expensive or not) then that is what it is. I'm on vacation and why penny pinch?! :) Besides, I'm looking forward to the Cucumber martini on the Allure at 150 Central Park. Sounds interesting.

yes i have the same feeling about just setting apart some money just for drinks i bought a bottle of moet, and some bottles of wines and martinis!!lol

staterooms: my daughters love their central park balcony(even though) they were never in their room..lol...we always love our balcony ocean view..yes they were smaller than the freedom class. we find plenty of space of all or our things. our room location 8164 was perfect near the elevators and near central park.

food: best place definitely central park cafe !!!!!we went everyday!!!the soups were delicious!!the crab and lobster wow!!!!!the salads to dieeeeeee and the sandwiches super!!!!! we liked some days the food and the MDR and some were just ok. we loved giovanni' s it's a must!!!!!!!!!loved vintage for some tapas,the windjammer is to my opinion going down the hill!!!!ur first night we went to rita's cantina party!!it was fun, the food ok my daughter won the contest dance!!!!she won a rita tanks top and my husband won the contest to they gave him 2 shots of tequila!!!!

drinks: this is the first time we got the beer with the small cooler it was very nice!!!we got drinks at champagne bar,scooters,vikings and all nights boleros!!!!!we love boleros!!!!!if you go there i rarely recommend someone but definitely ask for richard!!his is the best!!!!!

teens: well we have a 17 and 14 years old..well they had sooooo much funnnnn they meet lots of friends we had to remember them we where in the cruise tooooooo!!!they ate the 3 meals ,the shows and went with us to the ports but they we dying to be with the new friends they literally cried the last night!!........................more to come

ports of call:

jamaica:we went to duns river fall and dolphin cove to swim with the dolphins great!!

Cozumel: went exploring the downtown and then went to mrs sanchos! to our surprise the food was very nice we had the fried fish and we love it!!!

labadee:the usual great beach!!!

ship in general:we have being at navigator and 2 freedom classes we understand the oasis ships is not for everyone is huge ship and some lays outs are a little strange!!but definitely would go back our daughters love it!!!we did zip-line, flow rider,saw the parades etc

shows: we saw chicago,ice games,aqua...., the madagascar n the aqua theater and blue planet.... they were super the only one we weren't impress was the ice game!!!!

definitely love giovannis table and central park and boleros!!!!!

my pictures:

http://photobucket.com/summercruise

Archived