Allure MDR Seating Chart

Hi, Everyone,

Hope you are all happy, healthy and cruising as much as possible!

I'm wondering if anyone has a main dining room seating chart for Allure of the Seas? Specifically, I am looking for the table numbers in the center of the dining room (the three-story-high section) adjacent to the Captain's table.

If anyone out there could help me with this request, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,

Charlie Sylvia

Providence, RI

Thanks, Kathy. I've been very lucky in this respect, though.

I've done this every time on RCI, X and Cunard, and have always gotten exactly what I've desired.

In fact, on X, I used the same table number in my Eclipse request as I did in my Solstice request and, sure enough, it was exactly the same table number. I so love the Solstice Class.

Anyway, I appreciate your input. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks, Kathy. I've been very lucky in this respect, though.

I've done this every time on RCI, X and Cunard, and have always gotten exactly what I've desired.

In fact, on X, I used the same table number in my Eclipse request as I did in my Solstice request and, sure enough, it was exactly the same table number. I so love the Solstice Class.

Anyway, I appreciate your input. Thank you.

We will be on the Silhouette this Christmas and would love to have a table near the window. Do you have the email address for X to request dinning table preference.

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
We will be on the Silhouette this Christmas and would love to have a table near the window. Do you have the email address for X to request dinning table preference.

Thanks!!!

How I got my ideal table on both Solstice and Eclipse was to scour the internet to find pictures of the MDR that were large enough to see the table numbers, then I requested exactly the table number I wanted, beneath the center chandelier. It was spectacular, and made a huge difference in the over dining experience.

I made the request of my travel agent, who put the exact table number I wanted into the special requests field of her booking engine.

My sense is that when the cruise line's dining coordinator gets a request for an exact table number, they must think to themselves that the person making the request is pretty darned serious, so they'd better make sure the request is fulfilled.

Funny thing was that my first request was on Solstice, and then I requested the exact same table number for Eclipse, nearly two years later, and it was the exact same table location. Within the same class of vessel, it's a safe bet that dining room layouts are going to be identical. The only differences are 'rags and tags' (soft goods and signage).

Anyway, I wish you luck in securing the table you desire. One bit of unsolicited advice that you may want to consider is that window tables are usually pitch black during dinner, and some cruise lines (not sure about X) draw the curtains entirely for the dinner seatings. You might want to request the same table I did. It was a breathtaking location.

Good luck.

Charlie Sylvia

Providence, RI

How I got my ideal table on both Solstice and Eclipse was to scour the internet to find pictures of the MDR that were large enough to see the table numbers, then I requested exactly the table number I wanted, beneath the center chandelier. It was spectacular, and made a huge difference in the over dining experience.

I made the request of my travel agent, who put the exact table number I wanted into the special requests field of her booking engine.

My sense is that when the cruise line's dining coordinator gets a request for an exact table number, they must think to themselves that the person making the request is pretty darned serious, so they'd better make sure the request is fulfilled.

Funny thing was that my first request was on Solstice, and then I requested the exact same table number for Eclipse, nearly two years later, and it was the exact same table location. Within the same class of vessel, it's a safe bet that dining room layouts are going to be identical. The only differences are 'rags and tags' (soft goods and signage).

Anyway, I wish you luck in securing the table you desire. One bit of unsolicited advice that you may want to consider is that window tables are usually pitch black during dinner, and some cruise lines (not sure about X) draw the curtains entirely for the dinner seatings. You might want to request the same table I did. It was a breathtaking location.

Good luck.

Charlie Sylvia

Providence, RI

Thanks for the info. What was your table #? What size was your table? Do you have any pictures?

Archived