Transportation from Newark Airport to Cape Liberty Cruise Port???

allthatjazz

I just tried to schedule transfers from the airport to the cruise terminal for the final sailing out of Liberty to Galveston. Unfortunately, my flight arrives 30 minutes late for the cruise transfers. They would rather I book and American with transfers than a direct flight that arrives 30 minutes after the American. I am taking a risk either way, but the latter seems a bit less to me. Now, I have to book other transfers. I found one company called God First Transportation that is charging $45.00 plus toll (about $1.65) plus 7% tax plus tip. On trip advisor, I found a company called Winston. Haven't called them yet. Do any fellow travelers have recommendations either way? Anyone ever heard of God First Transportation? Have another company you recommend? Help.

I just tried to schedule transfers from the airport to the cruise terminal for the final sailing out of Liberty to Galveston. Unfortunately' date=' my flight arrives 30 minutes late for the cruise transfers. They would rather I book and American with transfers than a direct flight that arrives 30 minutes after the American. I am taking a risk either way, but the latter seems a bit less to me. Now, I have to book other transfers. I found one company called God First Transportation that is charging $45.00 plus toll (about $1.65) plus 7% tax plus tip. On trip advisor, I found a company called Winston. Haven't called them yet. Do any fellow travelers have recommendations either way? Anyone ever heard of God First Transportation? Have another company you recommend? Help.[/quote']

Never heard of the first company, and Winston primarily provides transportation between Long Island and the airports and cruise piers, not between two places in NJ (EWR and Cape Liberty in this case).

Try one of the following:

Dial 7 http://www.dial7.com

Carmel Limo http://www.carmellimo.com

Or, just take a taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal.