Motor Cycle rental in Cabo

game4lover

Not as of yet. Just 100cc mopeds. But honestly, this is one area I would never ride a motorcycle or moped even though I have over 35 years experience riding in both the US and Mexico. I hate to admit but these are the worst drivers I have ever seen and that includes Houston, NY and Mexico City...Cabo drivers have them beat.

The bus is super easy to use and very cheap. Taxi to San Jose is pricey - $60.00US each way +/-. If you want to take the bus, just walk around the marina sidewalk to the boat ramp just past Arts and Sushi, turn left towards the street and then to right on the sidewalk. You will be right in front of the mall. There is a bus stand right there on the street. Take the Soburcabo bus (marked San Jose in the front window) and it will cost you less than 3dollars! The bus will let you off just about anywhere you want along the way. And the same coming back. The buses are usually orange and blue or pink and green. It is a safe and interesting way to travel but don´t expect anything fancy!

Archived