Rome to Nice August 14

shellieg

My husband and I just booked this cruise. Anyone else joining us? We are celebrating our 30th anniversary. We are in our mid fifties and are very much into wine. Looking forward to sharing some good food and wine with new friends.

shellie

• 1 month later...

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary. The ship is great! My husband and I are going Rome to Nice on May 15, 2005. It's our second time, we love the experience on Windstar. The wines are pretty good and very reasonable. It's so nice to sit outside on deck at night with a glass of wine while the sails are going up with the Conquest of Paradise song in the back ground. It still gives me chills just thinking about that. Enjoy!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad to see that someone else is signed up for this sailing...I was beginning to worry!! We are taking the week before the cruise to travel around Italy. We are very excited about the whole trip. This will be our first Windstar cruise. We have sailed before, but only on the larger ships.

Shellie and Steve

• 1 month later...

After much research here, tripadvisor.com, fodors and google, we decided to go with Stephano from romecabs@yahoo.com Do a search on any of those sites and you'll see that he gets rave reviews. His prices are very good as well.

He has a website, but I don't know it off the top of my head. If you email him, he's very prompt in getting back to you.

Archived