For those who have been on the Spirit recently

Are there mini fridges in the category 8B balcony rooms? We are traveling on her this May. We are ordering thru the BV dept at least 1 liter of Grey Goose. I am trying to decide mixers for it. I was thinking it would be cool to be able to make jello shots using the hot water from the lido restaurant:D

yes there are fridges ...but they have mini bar set ups in them....and sometimes they are locked up...have the Room Stewart Un lock them...then put the bottles inside on the shelf and then you can use it......(side note the fridge is one of those small college dorm type ones...and they dont get that cold) ...

Spirit is a wonderful Ship Enjoy your Cruise.:)

we can actually order hard liquor to be delivered to our rooms during the cruise???? I ordered bar vouchers but that was it. :eek:

Yes. Call Bon Voyage 1-800-522-7648 to have it delivered at embarkation.

Once aboard, you can call Room Service of Guest Services to have it delivered to your room. You must be in your room to accept delivery.

Yes. Call Bon Voyage 1-800-522-7648 to have it delivered at embarkation.

Once aboard, you can call Room Service of Guest Services to have it delivered to your room. You must be in your room to accept delivery.

Is there a price list on the site anywhere??

There isn't a price list anywhere on their site. I suppose they (carnival) wants to keep it on the DL;) It was $40 for a liter of Absolut and comparable brands of other types of liquor and $65 for Grey Goose and the like when we called a few months ago. Not to bad at less than $3/shot compared to an $8 liquor drink from any bar on the ship.

I wonder if the combo of ice inside the cooler would help the jello set? Maybe set the container of jello on ice inside the mini fridge? thoughts?:confused:

Archived