What's wrong with the roll call boards????

dzcruisers

We've lost over a third of our Connie thread. And the Navigator thread has gone back to Aug. 5. My signature reverted to an old one. What's going on?

I have the same issue with the Celebrity Equinox Sept. 30 sailing. Reverted back to August 9th:confused:

Same for Equinox Nov. 7. We're back to Aug. 5 as well. If this can't be recreated, we've lost a lot of arrangements that have been made. Not to mention, I'm in charge of the roll call and we've had a lot of activity in the last two weeks.

Carol

Hi, check the top of the forum...there is an annoucement about

maintenance:eek::confused:....lost postings and wrong dates seem to happening:eek:

Nothing is fixed....1:30 am EST...last 4 days missing from postings...I'm sure that there are some very unhappy technical people working as hard as they can...maybe it's Celebrity not allowing us to chat before they raise the prices...ha, ha...hope it is better in the morning...

I'm glad I found this thread.

My LIVE from Eclipse has lost a massive chuck and has deleted everything that was posted since Tuesday inlcuding my P&O v Celebrity comparison. I couldn't understand why so many posts would be "edited" so I relieved that isn't the case. I couldn't find it at all to begin with as it relocated it to page 4 despite posting yesterday.

Of course I'm talking about the Celebrity Cruises board not the roll call board so the problem may be bigger than you think!

Some one has their work cut out during maintenance time!

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to point out this Sticky : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=28&a=269 .

As mentioned, Cruise Critic is aware of the issue. From what I can tell, it's beyond the Roll Calls, as a few of the Forums I moderate, have issues as well.

I suggest keeping an eye on the above thread, as that's where updates should be communicated. If we hear anything further, Im sure Host Walt, Host Anne or myself will keep the Forum updated.

Thanks very much for your patience.

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to point out this Sticky : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=28&a=269 .

As mentioned, Cruise Critic is aware of the issue. From what I can tell, it's beyond the Roll Calls, as a few of the Forums I moderate, have issues as well.

I suggest keeping an eye on the above thread, as that's where updates should be communicated. If we hear anything further, Im sure Host Walt, Host Anne or myself will keep the Forum updated.

Hi Andy,:) thanks for replying. It is definitely a glitch and it is

still there.:(

Andy, the last sentence sounds like they have it fixed:confused:

" It is really appreciated, and we believe it contributed to our fixing this issue quickly."

Sounds like past tense to me......maybe I am mis-reading it but the

issue is not fixed this morning.

Our 2 roll calls are current to 8/18. CC says I last visited the site on the 18th but I was here yesterday too. (A day w/o CC is like a day w/o sunshine:D.)

Hopefully all will be caught up by day's end!

Thanks to those working to fix the glitch.

Hi Everyone !

It's not fixed, in fact it's worse now that it was 2 hours ago....

Archived