QV dress code

5minutewonder

I doubt I'd know the difference. After all, like most of us, I'm only a few generations removed from a time when it was a considerable accomplishment to have enough eating utensils to go around, much less a full matching set.

:D Love it!! Personally, I am only one generation removed from that situation - and as for my children, they have reverted back to that situation :D

If your children really are without a cutlery set perhaps you can take the opportunity of next Christmas, or their birthdays, to purchase them a set as a gift.

Why?

Barry, most parents aspire for their children to live in circumstances better than they themselves do. Your statements indicate that you think differently.

Which I find baffling. :confused:

Barry, most parents aspire for their children to live in circumstances better than they themselves do. Your statements indicate that you think differently.

Which I find baffling. :confused:

You needn't be concerned about the welfare of my family - my two sons both earn more than I ever did - and are no longer children.

Archived