Dietary restriction - email to Carnival?

willow0325

Is anyone aware of an email address to notify Carnival of a dietary restriction? I know other cruise lines allow you to let them know ahead of time but I haven't been able to find something similar for Carnival.

Thanks so much!

My wife, gluten allergy, was going to email/fax them too as that's what we had to do in 2010. Apparently, things are more lax and you don't even have to alert them ahead of time. Check in with the MD on embarkation day and they'll make a note of it and make sure hostess comes over to your table in the MDR and give you the rundown.

specialneeds@carnival.com

However, also be aware that just like eating out at home, you are your first line of defense....

make sure you speak with the Maitre d', Assistant Maitre d' and both waiters...put as many people between you and your food as possible.

Also the Main Dining Room will be the most controlled food area...the Lido area will not be as controlled.

Archived