Conquest P.C.Wok's....daughter wants to know...

cruise8693

Do they have General Tso's chicken available at the PC Wok restaurant on the Conquest?? My 12 year old would like to know as this is her favorite chinese food!! We have the creme brulee covered for the dining room - General Tso's at the wok would make her day!! :rolleyes: LOL

Deborah

Sovereign of the Seas 8/04

Carnival Conquest 6/05

It seems to me the menu changes daily. It was very good; I had lunch there 1 day on each of my cruises onthe Conquest. It is hard to hit all the areas for lunch more than once (you HAVE to go to the deli 1 day~great Ruebens and tuna salad, and then there's Sur Mur~great boulliabaise)!

Creme Brulee is not what you remember from your past cruise...its now a fruity version.

Yep - we saw that on the menus that were posted - she's a big citrus lover and thought that the lemon verbena creme brulee sounded great!!! And definitely a winner over the coconut creme brulee she tried on Sovereign last summer - not a big fan of coconut!!!

Archived