Ajoining rooms on Westerdam

bungie jumper

We have been booked in an ajoining room on the Westerdam and I would like to know if the ajoining door is in the closet or not. It is 5129. We sailed with some friends on another Vista ship and the cabins were ajoining, our door was in the cabin wall out of the closet theirs was in the closet thus cutting down the space for storage. I sure would like to know. TIA.

We have been booked in an ajoining room on the Westerdam and I would like to know if the ajoining door is in the closet or not. It is 5129. We sailed with some friends on another Vista ship and the cabins were ajoining, our door was in the cabin wall out of the closet theirs was in the closet thus cutting down the space for storage. I sure would like to know. TIA.

This is from across the ship 5132 and 5134 and looks like the door is at the end of the closets (I think it means you will lose one closet)

VF-5132-5134_sunnygidget-4.jpg

Joanie

We had adjoining rooms last week on the Westerdam (5079 and 5081) and it was in the wall beside the closets. We still had 3 closets, the same as our cabin on the last cruise. We also had the cabin steward open the wall between the two balconies so we could chat sitting on the verandah in the glorious sunshine. (yes, only one day of rain in Alaska!)

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived