Line Dances...

kenandteri

So anyone who has gone on a cruise recently, what were the new line dances on the ship? Other than the Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Cha-Cha Slide ?

Want to be sure I am "up" on all the dances so I can participate!!!!:D

Where are you cruising to? They like to switch things up depending on the itinerary... for example, if you are going to any of the ports in Mexico (either coast), you may want to learn the "Porcelain Bus Driver".

Most know this one already... pretty easy to get it going... but can be exhausting.

So anyone who has gone on a cruise recently, what were the new line dances on the ship? Other than the Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Cha-Cha Slide ?

Another one I remember from the Conqest the night of the Cozumel stop... The Liquid Chocolate Trot... less of a trot and more of a slide.

I sure hope some others chime in... I don't want to be the only one giving away all the secrets... however, a cruise isn't a cruise without doing the Boil Popper. No doubt, it will cause a splash on the dance floor!

On most sailings, they also do the "waitin for the loo"... usually outside of the man theatre... people queue up in line and kinda rock back and forth while they wait their turn.

The dance gets really crazy if there has been an expecially good drink special.

Archived