Jewel Transatlantic 2012

OK. Thanks everyone. I've found an agent that has group space reserved on this sailing with cabins available. Here's what I want to know. Inside cabin for two Category K $1531.20 per person including taxes (and includes a $150 OBC). Is this an acceptable price for this sailing or would I be better off taking a chance on the 2013 sailing being to my liking and get a much lower price if I am ready to book when the sailing is released for purchase? We like this itinerary, but can do other European sailings next year for a comparable price. So should look at one of these other itineraries for 2012 and plan on the TA for 2013 for a lower price if possible?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn

I booked March 23rd and the price for an Inside Cat N was $1329. I'd say if you love the itinerary, book it. That's a great price!

That's what ours was too but we booked much later. There is now a facebook page on this cruise so you might like to visit there. It's under Jewel of The Seas but has "Faroecious Jewels" after the name. It says it's closed but anyone can ask to join and they will let you.

Archived