bringing on beer

yost van dyke

Ok i know that it says no acohol allowed except the wine and champane but i was searching on here for past posts about extension cords and a couple of posters wrote that you can carryon beer? I dont think this is true but doesnt hurt to ask, plus i wanted to see my ticker:D

I've never done this, but often thought about buying a 12 pack of soda, carefully opening the cardboard end, replacing half the sodas with beer, and resealing with a dab of glue. That way all the little openings will show soda, but the hidden cans will be beer.

I've never done this, but often thought about buying a 12 pack of soda, carefully opening the cardboard end, replacing half the sodas with beer, and resealing with a dab of glue. That way all the little openings will show soda, but the hidden cans will be beer.

CCL is well aware of this trick since everybody post their secerets online and CCL reads this board.

Reports are they are opening the cases and inspecting the contents. Not always but have read about it happening.

Bill

Many have tried this...the screeners are very wise to this, but whether it works for you depends on things out of your control. Is it worth the bother to sneak on a handful of beers? It might save you as much as $5 a day.

Many have tried this...the screeners are very wise to this, but whether it works for you depends on things out of your control. Is it worth the bother to sneak on a handful of beers? It might save you as much as $5 a day.

Archived