Has anyone cruised to Mexico in Jan/Feb?

iurebekah3rt

I was wondering what the weather was like? We cruised last year in the middle of January to Roatan and Cozumel and the weather was in the high 70s and it was wonderful (since we left Ohio in the freezing single digits!!!). I know leaving L.A. and the first and last day at sea (near L.A.) won't be that warm, but just wondering how the days were in Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta?

Thanks.

I was wondering what the weather was like? We cruised last year in the middle of January to Roatan and Cozumel and the weather was in the high 70s and it was wonderful (since we left Ohio in the freezing single digits!!!). I know leaving L.A. and the first and last day at sea (near L.A.) won't be that warm, but just wondering how the days were in Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta?

Thanks.

We have done the Mexican Riviera cruise in both January and March.

Both times it was too cool to really enjoy pool time on the first and last sea days. The weather in the ports was wonderful - nice and warm but not crazy hot.

We have been to Mexico twice, February 2011 and February 2010. Both times we went the first week of February and were a little worried about the weather. But once we got there, it was beautiful. It must have been high 80s to 90s, and we always got a little burnt. I never use the pool on the ship but did use the pool in Mexico and swam in the gulf and both were warm!

Personally, I love that trip because Florida is still a little chilly when we leave and somehow when we got back it was like we brought the warm with us! Its a great break from winter to Florida spring!

We went to the MR the end of February and first of March. Cabo and PV were both warm and beautiful. The first day out of San Diego was cool and sometimes cold. When we returned the last day was cold and we ran into some fog. That was weird!

Wiz

Archived