Europe

DZJ

I have been popping around blogs and such trying to get the same information. From what I can see right now, the Breeze looks to be it for the time being. That would signify back to back years with new ships and if history repeats itself, we will see a break after the Breeze launches. I know Princess is scheduled to get new ships in 2013 and 2014, so maybe the focus switches to them for a bit. I have a few friends who work for Carnival as well, and they are also saying they think the Breeze will be it for a few years - at $800 million USD each, I am not surprised :-)

I have heard speculation from the man, who knows the lady, who works for the people that know it all, that the Breeze may do a transatlantic at the end of april for a return performance in Europe. :p;)

This is just rumor but I believe Carnival has worked to hard to build up the Europe cruises with the dream and the Magic. SO hopefully it is true as I am planning a Europe cruise for 2013. I can't do 2012 cuz going to europe every year is not in my budget. Hopefully I can return in 2013.

Hopefully we will know soon. SO I have a goal to save for.:D

Thank you for the help. I greatly enjoy crusing Carnival and want to consider another Med cruise in the next few years. I would hate to think that coming off the success of both the Dream and Magic, and most likely the Breeze, that Carnival would ignore the demand for cruising in the Med and Europe. It was a shame that they pulled out of Europe after 2008, I would like to see Carnival begin to reposition ships back in a strong market. Some of us would prefer to cruise the Med with Carnival than to cruise the Med with Carnival's sister companies.

• 1 month later...

Over the weekend I received a survey from Carnival regarding future European cruises and travel arrangements. Did anyone else get this? I don’t see anything posted here on CC about it.

Over the weekend I received a survey from Carnival regarding future European cruises and travel arrangements. Did anyone else get this? I don’t see anything posted here on CC about it.

I didn't receive the survey, but I've read about it.

JH is pushing for the Baltics in 2013 or 14. He wanted to know what the FB people thought about that.

Sounds like they are discussing Europe in some fashion, so I'm thinking they'll just move a ship over for the season.

I didn't receive the survey, but I've read about it.

JH is pushing for the Baltics in 2013 or 14. He wanted to know what the FB people thought about that.

Sounds like they are discussing Europe in some fashion, so I'm thinking they'll just move a ship over for the season.

Must have missed that over the last few days on Facebook. That is very good news! The survey asked about numerous different itineraries including some Baltic cruises and other Northern European itineraries. It also included multiple variances on the Mediterranean cruise itineraries we have seen we with the newest ships that have debuted in Europe. Remember seeing a few that included Greece and Turkey too!

Archived