b2b question

dapaddo

We were at the same table with the same wait staff (which we loved) and it was a grand reunion when we showed up on the '2nd' cruise - we did however tip on the last night of the 1st cruise as at that point we did not know if we would be moved or not (need to see your new S&S card for table assignment)...and no one came and asked us about our preferences in any case!

I have only done one B2B on the Elation. The MD also tracked me down and asked it I wished to remain at the same table or move. I told him that it did not matter to me. Ended up with the same table assignment and same wait staff. It was sort of funny when the head waiter starting bringing me drinks and such before I even ordered. The others at the table asked me about it, I told them that I was doing a B2B and had the same waiters the previous cruise.

Our first B2B our wait team was so good that before the end of the 1st sailing I asked the Maitre' D if we could have them again for the next sailing. He was going to move them to a table upstairs and in the back but wouldn't be accessable for my Mom's wheelchair so he said for the next sailing he'd leave them where they were and assign us to them again ........... it was very easy to ask for. COLOR]

Thanks I was wondering mostly for tipping, sounds like we should tip at the end of the frist incase we do get another assignment. We booked our first B2B today.....Yeah...

Congrats!...and yes you might want to tip at end of 1st cruise...just in case! :)

Room stuward will be the same right? So excited.....

The odds are you will have the same room steward - however sometimes they do change if their contract ends or Carnival switches around the room assignments. (I asked my room steward if he would still be there and tipped at the end of the 2nd cruise).

We had the same dining staff as well as cabin steward though we had to change cabins and move a few doors down. It was great going to the dining room and already knowing the team. Loved seeing everyone's expressions around us like we were big timers or something because we knew the crew.

Archived