Cape Liberty Port Sailing Schedule

JF4300

I would like to take advantage of using Cape Liberty Port in New Jersey as I live about 2 hours away.

Can you anyone tell me where I can find the sailing schedules for any ships leaving from Cape Liberty for 2005/2006? I know I can find RCCL/Celebrity sailings but I was wondering about other lines? (Of course I am a loyal C&A Diamond member but would like to use the port whenever possible)

Thank you

I would like to take advantage of using Cape Liberty Port in New Jersey as I live about 2 hours away.

Can you anyone tell me where I can find the sailing schedules for any ships leaving from Cape Liberty for 2005/2006? I know I can find RCCL/Celebrity sailings but I was wondering about other lines? (Of course I am a loyal C&A Diamond member but would like to use the port whenever possible)

Thank you

Only RCCL and celebrity (same company) sail from Cape Liberty. I don't think that celebrity uses the terminal yet. So far it has only been Empresss of the Seas and VOS. Across the Hudson you have Norwegian, Carnival, Queen Mary, etc.

Has anyone sailed out of Cape Liberty yet? How is it set up? I've heard you have to take shuttle to get to the actual pier. Do you have to haul your luggage with you on the shuttle or does your luggage get transported to the pier by RCCL? Is parking reasonably priced? How about Limo services getting in and out of there? Is it like Manhattan where the traffic is just awful for the limo drivers to get in there? Any answers will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Donna:o

We sailed on the Voyager last year out of Cape Liberty. However, I believe RCCL was going to upgrade the entire pier during this winter. Last year, they did have shuttle buses which would take you to the terminal and you did have to bring your luggage along. We walked back to our car after the cruise due to the wait for shuttles. The cost was very reasonable - $10-$12 a day. As far as a car sevice, our entire cruise was delayed disembarking so many people were upset that their service either had left or was billing them to sit and wait. It also appeared to be slightly congested where you would get picked up.

Archived