Where is my laundry???

Catrin

Based on our experience with the onboard laundry, they probably shrunk your clothes so much they have not been able to see them to return them.

I do feel for you and you should probably just write these things off and put in a damage claim for the value and see how Carnival responds.

Doc

Based on our experience with the onboard laundry, they probably shrunk your clothes so much they have not been able to see them to return them.

I do feel for you and you should probably just write these things off and put in a damage claim for the value and see how Carnival responds.

Doc

We did that at 6am of the morning we debarked. But, because it was our last day, they will not accept any claim until they can prove the laundry was not found first.

Just curious... if you gave your steward the dirty laundry daily to be cleaned, how could you possibly have dirtied 8 shirts, 3 shorts,1 skirt, 6 underwear, 1 bra, and 2 pants in one day? I could never fit that much laundry in one of their bags... I guess I need to try a little harder to squeeze that much in... :D

Also, It has only been 10 days.... give them the rest of the two weeks that they told you it would take... then call past guest relations department...they could probably help you out...

I have 3 teenagers and you should see my laundry baskets 3 hours after I spend all day doing laundry :eek:. I can believe this easily.

OP, don't give up. I'm sure its frustrating but I would hope that Carnival will come through and reimburse you for the lost clothes. Good Luck!

Eight Days later, I got a form letter from Carnival stating they received my request and they need up two more weeks to investigate. That was on September 6th. It is now ten days later, and I have heard nothing.

Tomorrow is two weeks: Have you heard anything from Carnival?

Archived