Quest

o0fefe0o

arent people on the pool deck without most of their clothes too? whats the big deal ! ok i dont wanna EVER see my dad in a bra and knickers:eek: but it all sounds like harmless fun and ill be joining in if I cruise with RCI .

im sure that kids seen alot worse on the internet ;):p

Niki, I agree. ...still don't want my mother-in law, brother-in law and father-in law in my drawers with lipstick and a bra on. :D

somewhat demeaning to women.

Seriously? Have you even BEEN to Quest? If it's demeaning to anyone, it's the men. :D :eek: It's not for everyone. We've been 3 out of 16 cruises. While our participation is limited, it's pretty harmless. And the ones we have been to, we have noticed that the crew is pretty vigilant about making sure the drunks are kept from actively participating - probably to keep from hurting themselves or others in their mad rush. Of course it's silly. That's why it's voluntary. There are plenty of other things to do onboard.

Archived