Scuba Diving Group Cruise: Anyone Interested?

Sailfish

Hello KathaLinaMarie.. wonderful news! Time is on your side!! Just don't forget us as you are busy with life!! All I do now on spare time is look at resorts, dive ops and websites of info.. my head is dizzy.. when I think .. Yeah Suzi is right on top of this.. my mind eases into major dreamland and I just cant wait for next years delightful cruise.. well .. guess that means an update to my sig.. with a new countdown.. Yahoo! :D

Hi everyone!

Our official webpage and group forum here at Cruise Critic are up and running. Make sure you check out the web page and head over to our forum to say hi. As your group leader, that is where I will be communicating with you regarding this cruise. I will be updating this forum daily during the week (I don't go on line over the weekend) and will be posting our monthly newsletter soon as well as other information pertaining to our trip.

Group Web Page

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=73

Group Forum

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=245

The first time you visit the forum, make sure you click on "Forum Tools" on the thin blue top banner and "Subscribe to this Forum" so you will receive regular email updates on new postings. Remember, only the threads you subscribe to or contribute to are normally the ones you are notified by email alerts. By subscribing to the forum, you will get updates on NEW threads, like our monthly newsletter.

As always, if you have any questions, let me know. I guess we are now "official"!

Archived