Allure - Best nights for specialty rest's. & breakdown of MDR dining for week

JAYRAY1259

Sailing the Allure in January 2012, 15th to 22nd. Would like the best nights to reserve the specialty restaurants. We like to attend the MDR on formal nights. We intend to go to the specialty rest's on two nights during the week. We like Chops very much (We ate there about five times and never had a bad meal) So that's one. What other restaurant would be considered a must. I understnd that the Allure doesn't have a Portofino's. Also does anyone have the breakdown of the dining options in the MDR for the week. We will be sailing the Western Caribbean. Thanks for your input.

I am also interested in your question about the best nights to do the specialty restaurants as we plan to go to 150 Central Park. We went twice when on the Oasis and loved the experience. Great food, share a wine pairing and the experience is even better, Nice to celebrate an occasion. This might be your 2nd choice.

I heard about the Chef's table and people really seem to love it. I will see once the reservations open up

PS: We are also on the same cruise as you :D. Here is the link to the roll call if you want to join and meet some fellow cruisers:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1277918

Archived