Which Snorkeling tour in Cabo?

lovingcruising

We will be in Cabo at the end of Oct. We would like to book a snorkeling tour with Carnival. Which snorkeling tour do you recomend? Also is the water cold in Cabo in Oct.

One more question does anyone know if the blue whale will still be in Long Beach in Oct. Just saw a nice news report about them. Thanks, Mary Ann

We used them in late August! Had a great time. There were maybe 30 people on the boat. Drinks & lunch included. We paid $45 a person. Compare that to the ship price and you will also have double the number of people. I have done a few thru Carnival and would do them again in a minute. But snorkeling.. you can get better and cheaper booking on your owm IMO. Cabo is pretty, have a great time!

We went with "Cabo Outfitters", did the "Kayak the Arch & Snorkel Lover's Beach" excursion. We were very impressed, felt very safe with them. I booked them thru Orbitz. Some of the group were first time kayakers and the guides did a good job of making sure everyone was ok. Orbitz has a nice selection of Cabo excursions to choose from (under their cruise section).

I've never used them myself, but I've heard good things about Pez Gato in Cabo. pezgato.com

We used them in late August! Had a great time. There were maybe 30 people on the boat. Drinks & lunch included. We paid $45 a person. Compare that to the ship price and you will also have double the number of people. I have done a few thru Carnival and would do them again in a minute. But snorkeling.. you can get better and cheaper booking on your owm IMO. Cabo is pretty, have a great time!

Is the snorkeling by Chilean Bay is the water choppy? and do you know if you get to see the rock formation.

Did you book Pez Gato in advance or when you got off the boat is there boat right there?

Mary Ann

I also recommend Pez Gato. I had booked online before our cruise. When we arrived in Cabo, the pier was right next to our tender pier. Very convenient.

It was one of the best excursions we have ever taken. Beverages, both alcoholic and non, were served the minute we boarded. We catamaraned to Land's End. The captain stopped for a while so we could all take pictures. Then we sailed around the rocks towards the Sea of Cortez. We were offered snorkels, flippers, and noodles. (We brought our own.) While we were in the water, the cook made delicious sandwiches and the best freshly-made salsa and guacamole that I have ever eaten.

We saw the Carnival excursion catamaran. There must have been over a hundred people on it. We only had 35. We had a wonderful day and would book with Pez Gato again.

Archived