More Cabanas on Coco Cay?

IrishCC

I emailed RCCL to see if there was any way to reserve the Cabana's in advance on Coco Cay . . . . they responded that you had to reserve them on board but that there are now 20 of them. Has anyone been there recently to confirm? I clearly said Coco Cay in my message, but I'm wondering if they mistakenly gave me info on Labadee.

Thanks Colleen

• 3 weeks later...

After reading about them here on these boards, I called our RCI travel planner and he had no idea about them. He did say he has emailed the excursion department and would get back to me when he heard something.

That would be great if there are now 20. We are cruising in November and would love to use one. Anyone have any pictures of them and what they include?

Thanks,

Linda

Thanks for the info. I am interested in renting the family one as there are 4 of us and one is my dad who is in his early 80's. I think having a cabana would be great for him, along with the transportation and special dining. We will also be with my 23 year old stepson and we love snorkeling so having that for us would also be wonderful.

We will be there Thanksgiving week - so I am sure it will be crowded.

Linda

Archived