Question about PVP's

Does anyone happen to know what a PVP gets credited for in completing? The booking of course, but what about if I use them to order from BV? Book an excursion? Travel insurance? FS dollars?

The PVP only helps you book the cruise. BV, shore excursions, FCC's are different departments and you will have to call them to utilize their services.

The PVP only helps you book the cruise. BV, shore excursions, FCC's are different departments and you will have to call them to utilize their services.

Bon Voyage works on commission as well. You wouldn't know it though as sweet as they all are, even when I'm asking for Virginia and they know they're not gonna make anything off me, still sweet as can be. And much sweeter than my PVP dangit. (that's a whole other story though)

Bon Voyage works on commission as well. You wouldn't know it though as sweet as they all are, even when I'm asking for Virginia and they know they're not gonna make anything off me, still sweet as can be. And much sweeter than my PVP dangit. (that's a whole other story though)

LOL, I didn't know they were commissioned. Next time we call BV I will ask for Virginia and tell her that sweetsublissa from Bliss recommended her.;):D

LOL, I didn't know they were commissioned. Next time we call BV I will ask for Virginia and tell her that sweetsublissa from Bliss recommended her.;):D

You'll love her and she doesn't try to sell you a bunch of extra stuff. Our last phone call I asked if she could think of anything else I needed or hadn't thought of (perfect chance for her to sell more) and she said no, I think you have it all covered. Loved that about her!

Archived