what time for a flight home

Mrs.N

eeek.

they do say anything after 11.30 is OK on their website. i'd still think that was cutting it incredibly close.

buy trip insurance that covers the boat getting in late if you book that flight. that would be my recommendation.

eeek.

they do say anything after 11.30:confused::confused::confused: is OK on their website. i'd still think that was cutting it incredibly close.

buy trip insurance that covers the boat getting in late if you book that flight. that would be my recommendation.

Los Angeles - earliest return flight after 12:30 PM for Los Angeles International; 1:30 PM for John Wayne-Santa Ana/Orange County

The early flight might work. The ship docs at 9, you could be off by 9:30. If they do a ship customs check, which does not happen often, but if they pick yours, debarking will be delayed. Factor in the trip to the airport. Keep all of your luggage with you. You must fill out a form about your flight. The staff reviews all forms and will put you in the first off category.

To reiterate hancogran - will it ruin your trip worrying about making that flight?

but the OP asked about long beach, which carnival says is 11.30. :)

Am I challenged or need new glasses not trying to be sarcastic.

Just point out what I am not seeing.

From CCL FAQ's

Recommended times for outbound air flights.

Anchorage - earliest return flight after 11:00 AM

Baltimore - earliest return flight after 2:30PM

Charleston - earliest return flight after 11:05AM

Ensenada - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for San Diego; 1:30 PM for Los Angeles International

Ft. Lauderdale - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for Ft. Lauderdale; 12:00 PM for Miami International

Galveston (Houston Hobby or George Bush Intercontinental Airports)- earliest return flight after 1:30 PM

Honolulu - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Jacksonville - earliest return flight after 11:00 AM

Los Angeles - earliest return flight after 12:30 PM for Los Angeles International; 1:30 PM for John Wayne-Santa Ana/Orange County

Miami - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for Miami; 12:00 PM for Ft. Lauderdale

Mobile - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

New Orleans - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

New York – Earliest return flights out of Newark, John F. Kennedy or LaGuardia Airports after 1:00 PM

Port Canaveral – Earliest return flight after 12:00 PM for Orlando and Melbourne Airports for 3 & 4 day cruises, 1:00pm for 7 day cruises

Rome - earliest return flight after 9:30 AM

San Diego - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

San Juan - earliest return flight after 12:00 PM

Seattle - earliest return flight after 11:45AM

Tampa - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Vancouver - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Am I challenged or need new glasses not trying to be sarcastic.

Just point out what I am not seeing.

From CCL FAQ's

Recommended times for outbound air flights.

Anchorage - earliest return flight after 11:00 AM

Baltimore - earliest return flight after 2:30PM

Charleston - earliest return flight after 11:05AM

Ensenada - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for San Diego; 1:30 PM for Los Angeles International

Ft. Lauderdale - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for Ft. Lauderdale; 12:00 PM for Miami International

Galveston (Houston Hobby or George Bush Intercontinental Airports)- earliest return flight after 1:30 PM

Honolulu - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Jacksonville - earliest return flight after 11:00 AM

Miami - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM for Miami; 12:00 PM for Ft. Lauderdale

Mobile - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

New Orleans - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

New York – Earliest return flights out of Newark, John F. Kennedy or LaGuardia Airports after 1:00 PM

Port Canaveral – Earliest return flight after 12:00 PM for Orlando and Melbourne Airports for 3 & 4 day cruises, 1:00pm for 7 day cruises

Rome - earliest return flight after 9:30 AM

San Diego - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

San Juan - earliest return flight after 12:00 PM

Seattle - earliest return flight after 11:45AM

Tampa - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Vancouver - earliest return flight after 11:30 AM

Long Beach (LGB) has one of the cutest little airports I've ever been in. Baggage claim is actually outside. It's a quick 15 minute cab ride from the pier to the airport.

Given that the next flight is 6PM, I'd risk it. Would have to carry all of your own luggage off the ship though.

Have a backup plan though. Have enough to spend the night in Long Beach and eat. Hopefully you could catch the next days flight. Let it be known though that "standby" for the next day is not as easy as it was a few years ago.

Long Beach (LGB) has one of the cutest little airports I've ever been in. Baggage claim is actually outside. It's a quick 15 minute cab ride from the pier to the airport.

Given that the next flight is 6PM, I'd risk it. Would have to carry all of your own luggage off the ship though.

Have a backup plan though. Have enough to spend the night in Long Beach and eat. Hopefully you could catch the next days flight. Let it be known though that "standby" for the next day is not as easy as it was a few years ago.

Thank you for pointing out to he east coast gal about LBG.

we are considering the Splendor in March. the ship docks at 9 am, on a sunday, can we make an 11:20 am flight out of long beach airport? The next one isn't until 6 that night.....

LGB is a good 20 minutes from the port, without traffic. When we cruised Splendor in April, the departing passengers did not start to disembark until well after 9:00. When we disembarked a week later, there was a hold-up of some kind and we could not get off until nearly 10:00. Our 1:30 flight left from LAX. We made it with time to spare.

Have you considered checking LAX flights? There were plenty of shuttles at the port; we didn't have a reservation and got one for $34.00 for the two of us. It was maybe 40-45 minutes to LAX. A taxi would have cost us over $80.

If there are any delays, you'd be in trouble... The Conquest will be late for the third week in a row tomorrow... not a chance I'd want to take...

(I realize that is not the ship you are on, but I was just using it as an example)

Archived