Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

960183.jpg.21b4347d7d33020eb08e5e0e2ef08eb0.jpg

ladies i have bought this dress for one of our formal nights what colour shoes hand bag would you suggest.

and my son is getting married and i am thinking of wearing this dress what colour shoes bag , fasinator or hat (i really dont like hats )would be best any help is greatfull thank you

[ATTACH]271888[/ATTACH]

ladies i have bought this dress for one of our formal nights what colour shoes hand bag would you suggest.

and my son is getting married and i am thinking of wearing this dress what colour shoes bag , fasinator or hat (i really dont like hats )would be best any help is greatfull thank you

The dress is chocolate? Looks beautiful:)......in my opinion, I think

if you look for a metallic sandal....something in a bronzy tone...that

would look really nice:)

Congratulations on your son's upcoming nuptuals!

Happy Monday ladies. Hope all is well with everyone.

I bought my first three gowns for my next cruise.

8758067772_91d1d9da80.jpg

8756940829_1af89fc143_z.jpg

8758068238_d22c113ec4.jpg

I did not get all my pictures from the ship. They gave me five CDs, only one of them had my pictures. I am still waiting for them to send my.

Here is the link to my last cruise pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpell/collections/

I did not get all my pictures from the ship. They gave me five CDs, only one of them had my pictures. I am still waiting for them to send my.

I absolutely LOVE this dress! Can't wait to look through your pictures, thanks for sharing! :)

8758067772_91d1d9da80.jpg

I love these two. Where did you find them?

Someone mentioned ASOS - I just placed my first order over the weekend. I can't wait to get it and yes everything was so cheap!

I love these two. Where did you find them?

Someone mentioned ASOS - I just placed my first order over the weekend. I can't wait to get it and yes everything was so cheap!

I'm excited for you lol. The best part about it is that even though they're in the UK, their processing and shipping time is super fast. Usually if I order in the morning during the week, they ship it out that same day.

Edited by LEXIpoo

8756940829_1af89fc143_z.jpg

I absolutely ADORE this dress.

I'm excited for you lol. The best part about it is that even though they're in the UK, their processing and shipping time is super fast. Usually if I order in the morning during the week, they ship it out that same day.

Yep! It is already in NY and in transit through USPS.

I have an order i need to make with Brastop.com and I doubt my shipping will be this quick. :(

Marie,

Love your new dresses. How many are you planning on taking?

Congratulations on your Preakness win!

Kathi

Thank you Kathi. Queen Victoria is going to South America next year. I am going to buy a lot of flora gowns. And yes, I am looking for theme ball gowns to buy.

Have a great day.

Marie

The dress is chocolate? Looks beautiful:)......in my opinion, I think

if you look for a metallic sandal....something in a bronzy tone...that

would look really nice:)

Congratulations on your son's upcoming nuptuals!

Thank you Lois R :) the dress is chocolate i was thinking bronze or ivory but really at a loss to which or go for something totally different i am not sure ?

Thank you Lois R :) the dress is chocolate i was thinking bronze or ivory but really at a loss to which or go for something totally different i am not sure ?

Good morning....personally, I would go with the bronze family:D

even it is something like a printed bronze....(if that makes sense).

maybe something with a pattern.

I love this thread! Do you realize it started in 2007! Amazing to have it running continuously for 5 years! (And I just found a similar thread that goes back as far as 2005!)

Even though some older photos are no longer accessible, this thread offers a cruise fashion history lesson that is very enjoyable.

Based on what I have seen, I would say there has been little alteration in formalwear styles over the last five years. Even in the oldest photos, folks look like they could be wearing the same dress today and be perfectly stylish.

Edited by SeagoingMom

I agree with Lois on the bronze.:) I would nix the ivory. There's just something about a light colored shoe with a darker dress that just seems off....maybe it's just me. A light shoe with a dark dress seem to fight rather than looking coordinated.The style may not be what you are looking for or could wear but here's something that Lois might have meant when she said a bronze print. I like them and think they would look great with your dress.

1987399-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Edited by iheartbda