Christmas decorations?

Decorations will be put up right after the Thanksgiving week cruise. They are usually just starting to put them up the day after Thanksgiving --- the full effect will be in place for the very next sailing. We've cruised Thanksgiving week and Christmas week --- decorations stay up to New Years.

Did a Thanksgiving and next wk B2B and the ship was just a lovely ship the first week but when my friends back home were out going crazy on black Friday shopping 'till they dropped the ship was being recreated into a fantastic holiday dream land. By the end of the 2nd week she was like a child's fairy tale come true.

We were on Oasis for the naming ceremony November 30th. We were sailing again the next day, but we had to leave the ship and when we cam back on they were decorating for Christmas and it was almost done. They are really quick!

Last year on Oasis, the Christmas decorations were going up Thanksgiving week. By the end of the week, there was so much done, it looked beautiful. I don't know how much more they do the following week, but I think your wife will be very happy!

It really is a treat to see the ship decorated for Christmas. We've only done one Christmas/New Years cruise and it was on Brilliance. The decorations were lovely. One of the neatest things IMO was a full blown gingerbread city - awesome! We're on Oasis the week of Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping that some of the decorations will be up before we leave the ship.

We've cruised this same week many times. The ship will be decorated at some point - it varies. Sometimes it's done when we board, other times it becomes magically decorated by the 2nd or 3rd day. Love the Christmas tree in the Promenade!

This is what we have seen to be true also. I think it is magic. :)

Archived