Pepsi NOT Coke

3Boogity

First time sailing Celebrity Feb 24/12 on the Equinox. My DW only drinks Pepsi and never Coke. Is she allowed to bring it onboard? Any idea what a bottle of Captain Morgan spiced rum costs onboard or are you not allowed to buy full bottles onboard? Are you allowed to bring on bottled water?

MAASDAM 10/03 HONEYMOON 7 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN

VOLENDAM 01/05 10 DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN

VOLENDAM 11/05 10 DAYS EASTERN CARIBBEAN

RYNDAM 02/06 14 DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

WESTERDAM 02/07 7 DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

ROTTERDAM 05/07 12 DAY NORTHERN EUROPE

ZAANDAM 02/08 CIRCLE HAWAII FROM SAN DIEGO

ZUIDERDAM 10/08 TRANSATLANTIC VENICE TO FT LAUDERDALE

ZUIDERDAM 02/09 SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN AND PANAMA CANAL

NOORDAM 02/10 SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

MAASDAM 02/11 EAST SOUTH CARIBBEAN

EQUINOX 02/12 EASTERN CARIBBEAN

First time sailing Celebrity Feb 24/12 on the Equinox. My DW only drinks Pepsi and never Coke. Is she allowed to bring it onboard? Any idea what a bottle of Captain Morgan spiced rum costs onboard or are you not allowed to buy full bottles onboard? Are you allowed to bring on bottled water?

I bring on Pepsi all the time never have been stopped and I share with the crew also as some of them like Pepsi better. We bring on water also although next cruise we are sailing aqua class and they provide bottle water so won't bother

MAASDAM 10/03 HONEYMOON 7 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN

VOLENDAM 01/05 10 DAY EASTERN CARIBBEAN

VOLENDAM 11/05 10 DAYS EASTERN CARIBBEAN

RYNDAM 02/06 14 DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

WESTERDAM 02/07 7 DAY SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

ROTTERDAM 05/07 12 DAY NORTHERN EUROPE

ZAANDAM 02/08 CIRCLE HAWAII FROM SAN DIEGO

ZUIDERDAM 10/08 TRANSATLANTIC VENICE TO FT LAUDERDALE

ZUIDERDAM 02/09 SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN AND PANAMA CANAL

NOORDAM 02/10 SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN

MAASDAM 02/11 EAST SOUTH CARIBBEAN

EQUINOX 02/12 EASTERN CARIBBEAN

I bring on Pepsi all the time never have been stopped and I share with the crew also as some of them like Pepsi also. We bring on water also although next cruise we are sailing aqua class and they provide bottle water so won't bother

Celebrity allows you to bring soft drinks and bottled water aboard. You can also bring two bottles of wine per stateroom, but no hard liquor. To buy a bottle of Capt. Morgan, for your stateroom, go to the Stateroom Bar Set up under Beverage Packages -- I believe it runs $80, which will include a six-pack of soft drink and some salty snacks. The soft drinks may not be of interest to you, to be sure.

You're allowed to bring on soda and bottled water, no problem. You can have the steward empty out the mini-fridge to keep it cool (but not cold). You can even put a luggage tag on a case of soda or water and have it delivered to your cabin, though there are sporadic reports of a can or bottle missing by the time it gets there.;)

Liquor purchased in the liquor store is held and can't be imbibed during the cruise.

The in-room setup is a different matter. I believe that it CAN be purchased once on board. There is another ongoing thread about this. Have a look there.

The typical cost of $80 - $100 per bottle is high. But when you figure how many shots a typical bottle gives, and the cost you would pay at the bars on board, it doesn't come out so bad.

Archived