Transportation to Port Canaveral

Nightlight

Hi!

I am going on my very first cruise on December 10th with my boyfriend. It is a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Dream. I am flying into the Orlando (MCO) airport the day before. I booked a room at the Residence Inn at Port Canaveral. They do not offer shuttle service from the airport to hotel. My question is does anyone know of any good car services that will take us from the airport to the hotel? I don't care about what kind of car it is as long as it is reliable and cheap.

Hi!

I am going on my very first cruise on December 10th with my boyfriend. It is a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Dream. I am flying into the Orlando (MCO) airport the day before. I booked a room at the Residence Inn at Port Canaveral. They do not offer shuttle service from the airport to hotel. My question is does anyone know of any good car services that will take us from the airport to the hotel? I don't care about what kind of car it is as long as it is reliable and cheap.

You are at least 45 min to a hour from port canaveral. Iwould suggest to call marriott(residence inn) and ask for car suggestions. Or check on line under orlando airport transportation. Call the taxis in that area for a suggestion.

When we did that exact same thing last year, I rented a car for the day. Got us to the hotel, then I could go out to supermarket for sodas & misc heavy things, and a liquor store for our wine. (And dinner) Returned it to rental spot in morning, and their shuttle took us to the ship.

If one of you (the one that will be driving) is 25 or older and has a credit card, a one way car rental will be the cheapest way of doing this.

Otherwise, try travellynx for shuttle service. It's an hour from the airport to the port, so none of the hotels offer shuttle service.

For my last Port Canaveral cruise I used Travelynx and have booked them again for my upcoming December cruise. Cost was $25 per person each way. They do take your credit card information and charge it (as they will tell you) at the time of booking. Here is a link:

http://www.travelynx.net/

Have a GREAT cruise!

Thanks everyone! After some research, I think we are going to go with the Cocoa Beach shuttle (Thanks Garnetpalmetto!!). I looked into the rent a cars and after the added price for the gps and insurance (after an incident my father had I will always get it) it came up to be more than the shuttle price.

Archived