Cruise Critic Community
Host Mick

Disney Cruise Line Roll Call Forums

Who will be cruising with you? Find out by visiting Cruise Critic's roll call forums. There you will be able to meet others sailing with you before the ship leave the wharf. There you can get to know your fellow cruisers, plan meet ups, set-up onboard activities and share private excursions.

The DCL roll callboards are located at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=451

If you don't see your cruise, go ahead and create a thread for it.

I have tried to find the roll call for Disney Magic, November 24, 2012 cruise out of Galveston, Tx and I am unable to find it! We are going on this cruise and there are 10 in our group, so 15 more and it's Party time! I hope that there is a roll call started and I just can't find it, someone please let me know! Thanks

If you don't see one, you can start one.

Hey Mick, here's a shout out! We'll be on board the Fantasy for the 10/20 cruise. 1st time with an aft cabin 10166. Deck 10 dead center, starboard. This will be our 13th DCL cruise, and on all 4 ships. Metrowon

:cool:Booked Dream a couple of weeks ago. After booking, the first thing that I usually do is find my roll call. Had to start this one. Since then no action. Looking at other Disney sailings, I must assume that most Disney cruisers are on their first cruise. No too many people are on any roll call, and either do not know what Cruise Critic is, or what a roll call is. SPREAD THE WORD:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN--this time with grandson

Edited by sailawayjack

Quick Roll Call etiquette question because I'm new to this. I have two sailing dates booked for 2018 and there isn't a roll call yet for either. If I start the thread am I obligated to maintain the thread in any way or plan anything for the group, or is it as simple as starting the thread?

So many people post on social media groups for Disney cruises, rather than on Cruise Critic roll call threads, or on a Disney board I frequent.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:16 PM, NancyIL said:

So many people post on social media groups for Disney cruises, rather than on Cruise Critic roll call threads, or on a Disney board I frequent.

True! I find it very quiet here. I will keep waiting for someone to join my roll call here.