Glory with 3 yr old

kmp70

My son will be 3.5 when we go in June, so no idea if I'll have him potty trained by then, wondering about that, I know he can't go in the pools if he is still in diapers, will that make for a less enjoyable cruise??

Our youngest son was 4 the first time we sailed. That was on Carnival Victory, but we have sailed on Glory three times. It's very kid-friendly, and the summer cruises will have lots of kids aboard. Camp Carnival is a top-notch program - except for one cruise (not on Glory), our kids always enjoyed the program.

On potty training - we swore our oldest son was going to start kindergarten in diapers.:eek: Carnival does take non-trained kids in Camp Carnival. I wouldn't give up on a cruise just because your son can't use the pools - there is much more to do on board. He'd probably enjoy the miniature golf, among other activities.

My son will be 3.5 when we go in June, so no idea if I'll have him potty trained by then, wondering about that, I know he can't go in the pools if he is still in diapers, will that make for a less enjoyable cruise??

he doesnt have to be trained for the cruise--only the pools. They change diapers in camp though.

Pools are kinda cold anyways- they fill them with sea water--not fresh water to the water is salty.

Pools are such a small part of a cruise

Thank you, I went ahead and booked, so hopefully it will be fun.

We are going to Saint John, NB in Canada, not sure what to do there yet, but I'm researching. I forgot about the mini golf, we played that this summer and my DS loved it!

There is mini golf, arcade, movies outside, movies in room, coloring at the dining room table with kids menu, and lots of kid-friendly spaces to run around outside and blow off some energy.

We took our son on his first cruise shortly after he turned four, and at eight years old, has now been on six cruises and loved them all!

Bring some books and some toys and you will be fine.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Archived