Mixers

Harveycm

On my last cruise I brought on a 12 pack of soda. Are you also allowed to bring non-alcoholic mixers? I was going to buy a bottle of tequila through Bon Voyage. But can I bring on a margarita mix? Thanks for all your help in advance!

On my last cruise I brought on a 12 pack of soda. Are you also allowed to bring non-alcoholic mixers? I was going to buy a bottle of tequila through Bon Voyage. But can I bring on a margarita mix? Thanks for all your help in advance!

Yes just be aware that the allotted volume amount has changed and it now states 20oz or less. Still 12 per person though.

On embarkation day, each guest may bring a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages on board and only in their carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 bottles and/or cans, 20 ounces each or less.

I've seen powdered margarita mix but you have to make a large amount that has to be consumed or refrigerated. All I can find in the stores are the 750ml bottles of mix. We changed from tequila to rum and will take cans of pineapple juice instead.:)

Singles.... Margarita mixers. Use like crystal light packs...

http://www.bajabob.com/

They are cheaper to order through the baja Bob site. Seen them other places but the prices were higher. Ordered some for our next cruise. Were delivered in just 4 days!

Thanks for the link!!! Wish I had known this last week but I'm loaded with pineapple juice for next week. I'll remember this for the next cruise.:)

Thanks for the link!!! Wish I had known this last week but I'm loaded with pineapple juice for next week. I'll remember this for the next cruise.:)

Dont thank me, someone else on the board showed me! I am just passing it on! Some one else may chime in, I think some larger stores carry them. I live in a dry county so it was a no brainer for me to order. If you have a BIG booze store locally you might be able to score some.

Google how to make your own powder mixes! ;)

Archived