Independence to sail from Port Everglades 2012-2013

Great news! It would be great if they opened up booking for the TA cruise this or next week, so I can book it onboard :p

More info here

http://leisuregrouptravel.com/royal-caribbean-announces-freedom-class-sailings-for-2012-13/

The ship will sail a three-night Bahamas cruise, before alternating eight-night Eastern Caribbean and six-night Western Caribbean itineraries. In the Eastern Caribbean, guests will enjoy calls at San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, and Labadee, Royal Caribbean’s private beach destination on the northern coast of Haiti. In the Western Caribbean, Independence of the Seas will call at Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; and Labadee. Additionally, a special six-night Western Caribbean itinerary, calling at Grand Cayman, and Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico, will sail on Jan. 13, 2013

Glad to see her coming back for the winters.....that 8 night eastern itinerary she was doing before she left was excellent....happy to see it coming back again:)

They sure were, I was on the last eight night, before she left, think you were as well.

I just heard the Transatlantic on 22nd Nov 2012 is only calling into 3 ports..Lisbon, Ponta Delgada(Azores) and Nassau...rather disappointing for a 13 night TA don't you think? :(

Not the best, but if the price is right Im booking....more flowrider time :p

Did you hear when bookings would open up?

I just heard the Transatlantic on 22nd Nov 2012 is only calling into 3 ports..Lisbon, Ponta Delgada(Azores) and Nassau...rather disappointing for a 13 night TA don't you think? :(

Looks forward to the Eastbound TA in 2013 with much anticipation. I was on Inde for her last Eastbound TA and it was the best cruise i've been on, and it was cheap as chips! Will certainly be booking it again when available.

Sooo....... what will be replacing her from Southampton? If any!!

I read the title of the thread and thought exactly that. I guess it would be a freedom class ship to keep in tune with the British market. Would be great if Oasis "nipped" over for a while :p

Archived