Annoying PVP

sobern2003

Hi, I am booked to go on a cruise next year. It is booked under my Mom's account .Her planner is different from the one who keeps calling and emailing me.Everytine I log onto the Carnival site under my name I get a call the next day from this woman. and if I dont answer,a email.I told her last time that I am already booked for a cruise and I dont need her. She said she would make a note and not call again.So why did I get a call from her yesterday and an email todday? How can I get her to stop calling an emailing? she is being far too pushy.

Hi, I am booked to go on a cruise next year. It is booked under my Mom's account .Her planner is different from the one who keeps calling and emailing me.Everytine I log onto the Carnival site under my name I get a call the next day from this woman. and if I dont answer,a email.I told her last time that I am already booked for a cruise and I dont need her. She said she would make a note and not call again.So why did I get a call from her yesterday and an email todday? How can I get her to stop calling an emailing? she is being far too pushy.

Dont log in when you get on the site, then no one can track your activity

You are one of thousands of leads on that PVP's database, so chances are that she doesn't even remember you as someone who she recently spoke to. All she sees is someone who recently visited the Carnival website which triggers a follow up call.

As others mentioned, log off the Carnival website. That way your profile isn't flagged every time you visit, which is what's probably prompting this PVP to call you.

tell them you have a travel agent.

then they can't call you.

That doesn't stop them. I told my TA I was sick of the PVP calls - she just laughed, My TA said that she and and her DH recently got calls from some woman at Carnival identifying herself as their Personal PVP. Let's just say she did not get a warm reception.

tell them you have a travel agent.

then they can't call you.

That worked for me. I received one call from CCL before I even knew what a PVP was, but when I told him I had already booked with my regular TA, he hasn't called or emailed since. In my case, it's true -- but the point is, IT WORKED AND NO MORE CALLS.

Archived