Carnival Legend Questions with Toddler

sharp_cruiser

Hi, we are going on the legend next month with a 2.5 year old, Western Carib itinerary. I have some questions. Trust me I have used search but this board is so huge that I just can't seem to find all of my answers!

1) Pools, is there a smaller or more shallow pool for him to use? He is potty trained, but I just want to see if there is a good place he can sort of stand in the shallows and play with his toys? The deck plan shows a kids pool on deck 11, what is that?

2) Dining - So the kids club closes during lunch so we will get him, that is fine. And they close at dinner too. But it looks like I could take him back later in the evening after he eats so DH and I could have a dinner together? If we take him to the main dining room (where he will probably be trouble!) will the waiters work with us to move the meal pretty fast? Also is there a children's menu in the MDR? He eats next to nothing. :(

3) What are the fun places I can take him to play together on the ship other than pools? Is there anyplace else where I can let a toddler run around and act crazy or climb on something or any of that business?

Thanks!

Hi, we are going on the legend next month with a 2.5 year old, Western Carib itinerary. I have some questions. Trust me I have used search but this board is so huge that I just can't seem to find all of my answers!

1) Pools, is there a smaller or more shallow pool for him to use? He is potty trained, but I just want to see if there is a good place he can sort of stand in the shallows and play with his toys? The deck plan shows a kids pool on deck 11, what is that?

2) Dining - So the kids club closes during lunch so we will get him, that is fine. And they close at dinner too. But it looks like I could take him back later in the evening after he eats so DH and I could have a dinner together? If we take him to the main dining room (where he will probably be trouble!) will the waiters work with us to move the meal pretty fast? Also is there a children's menu in the MDR? He eats next to nothing. :(

3) What are the fun places I can take him to play together on the ship other than pools? Is there anyplace else where I can let a toddler run around and act crazy or climb on something or any of that business?

Thanks!

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/Camp_Carnival.html

Here you go this may help give you the answers you are seeking right down to sample activity schedules.

Thanks!

Never been on Legend, but we were on Miracle last year:

That is a 10-12 foot round pool that is 4-6 inches deep (though with ship movement the depth changes regularly and they can get knocked over). It is actually fenced in and is great for toddling, except that it is not well shaded unless the ship happens to be pointed the right way.

The regular pools also have a shallow deck around them, though that obviously requires close supervision.

great kiddie pool for my 2-1/2 yo niece back in June on the Legend....I let her run around by the goofy golf and basketball. the waiters were VERY good about keeping her entertained at dinner...she had her moments, but pretty good over all ( we were next to the window and she sat there most of the time) any empty place we found, ( library, chapel, dance floor ) we let her go! Hope you have a great cruise!

1596024616_kiddiepool.jpg.5f739c3a744f0ffba2dc0ef0a8a07163.jpg

Thank you everyone for the great ideas. I'll check out the shallow pool and thanks for the kids menu. All that junk is perfect for him. We can order off that menu all the time right?

So, for the kids club, would this work? Can we pick him up when they close at dinner,take him for his dinner, then return him to kids club so we can eat our dinner?

Archived